By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
This is Melinda's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads.

Melinda, you have until Sunday at 12c/1e pm to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 10 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Melinda
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom

For the hearing impaired, or if my voice is just like nails on a chalkboard for you, or if the very sight of me causes nausea for you, in all my ramblings my request is a simple one:

Make me fall in love with you since you all failed to do that with me with your piss poor social games (with me). Tell me something inspiring about yourself or your life, adversities overcome, or something about you as a person that would have me feeling really proud to have you represent this season as the Winner. And then relate that real life story to how that aspect of your personality/life experience had you have success in this game. Show me your personality, wow me. Make me cry, make me laugh, make me feel.

Should you all excel at this, or should you all fail at this and the decision is just too close for me to call, I have a tiebreaker. The results are posted in my confessional for after the game. Here is the tiebreaker:

Good luck!!
Jeff, Joaquin, Russell liked this

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Oh you're all so adorable I want to vote for all of you to win...

This is the hardest decision ever. I will be happy with any of you winning and sorry to the two I don't end up voting for cuz you're all great.
Russell, Reem liked this

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom