By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
This is Penner's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads.

Penner, you have until Sunday at 12c/1e pm to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 10 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
I have the same questions for everyone:

1) Does winning All-Winners Survivor make you the best Stranded player of all time? Are there any players this season that are better than you?
2) What is the kindest thing you can say about your lease favourite member of the jury? What have you taken the time to learn about them personally?
3) Do you think you put in enough effort to win?

Short concise answers are better, thanks!

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Russell
1) Does winning All-Winners Survivor make you the best Stranded player of all time? Are there any players this season that are better than you?
No. I've lost four times and, to even get here in a game where I was severely outmatched but a bunch of winners, I had to pick up this chaotic, overly aggressive strategy that has mixed reviews. I feel like the only players I'm better than in the Final 14 are the two sitting next to me, which is why I'm here with them.

2) What is the kindest thing you can say about your lease favourite member of the jury? What have you taken the time to learn about them personally?
Kim is wickedly intelligent and (to her chagrin likely) we are very similar in how we approach the game.

I think I put in the most effort here. I constantly hustled. That massive immunity run was a combination of hard work, preparation, and dedication. None of those wins were luck or skill. Even in this FTC, I've been working my ass off to defend myself and hold my ground. I think if winning were only a function of effort, I'd be the winner.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Penner wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:25:09 pm 1) Does winning All-Winners Survivor make you the best Stranded player of all time? Are there any players this season that are better than you?
This is absolutely not true- whoever wins this game is just that- the winner of this game. Of course all of us in the final three deserve our spots, and worked hard for them, but there were absolutely better players in the game. Specifically, I believe Cassandra, Joaquin, you, Melinda, and Loveita were the ones that most players feared going to the end with. This fear is central to how well you played the game. I'm looking forward to hearing from the hosts and get their perspective on who played the best.

Penner wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:25:09 pm 2) What is the kindest thing you can say about your lease favourite member of the jury? What have you taken the time to learn about them personally?
I didn't really cultivate an antagonistic relationship with anyone on the jury. If anything, my least favorite would be the one I know the least. I believe that that person is Val. Val lives in NYC, but is from Massachusetts. I had gone to NYC about a month before this game started, so we chatted a bit about the Nintendo Store. She manages a dog walking business, and we both like vegetarian food. Val seemed like she easily was able to create and hold a conversation about anything without appearing threatening, even if she was preparing to vote for you.

Penner wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:25:09 pm 3) Do you think you put in enough effort to win?
Out of every jury question I've answered so far in this final tribal council, I can answer this one with the most certainty- yes! Every round from the merge on, I was faced with two avenues; either I had to start from scratch with my name on the chopping block, or I was facing a round where I could make a move against a player I thought was threatening. I never had an easy round, or was able to rest. Every round I worked my butt off to stay alive, without immunity or advantages. I went every tribal council but three. Circumstances were not kind to me in this game, but I put forth all the effort I could possibly have given.

Penner wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:25:09 pm
Short concise answers are better, thanks!
Thank you. If my answers feel too long in this and other juror threads, it's only because I don't want to leave anything unsaid.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts

I don't believe this to be true, no. I definitely acknowledge that there are plenty of players on the jury who played bigger and better games than me and had I been up against them, I wouldn't have a chance in hell, yourself being one of them. However, I'm up against Russell and Yve and showcasing why I deserve to win over them, and I do firmly believe I am the deserving winner, over them, in this situation.

Well, even though I don't hold it against her outside of this, it's hard to not list Catalie as my least favorite juror within the context of the game. I admire her dedication and investment in these games, and as a person I know she's got a good heart beneath the tough exterior. I know her well enough that once all is said and done she'll let bygones be bygones and there'll be no hard feelings.

I absolutely do believe I put in enough effort to win. The final immunity challenge was sheer will and determination and I posted more than the other three combined, so that speaks volumes in terms of how far I was willing to push myself to excel here. I know you know the timezone struggle so that was especially difficult but just like you and Cristina, I worked hard to overcome that and give up many hours of sleep (past 6am here and I haven't had a wink!) and not allow it to negatively impact my game.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts