Welcome everyone to Stranded for Victory!

I'm unbelievably excited for this as I know many lurkers and players are as well. This season was a distant dream of mine that I never really thought would be realized. But here we are! The impossible is here. Everyone in this season has won a season of Stranded or Isolated (the Big Brother Series). 22 winners out of a possible 40.

Up for grabs is the largest prize in Stranded history, $200.

Among you are the greatest players this game has seen. 22 proven adversaries. For some of you, this is your first time returning, for others it's your second home. But one thing applies to everyone, this will be a hard-fought season and we cannot wait to see you all compete!

You have been divided into two tribes of 11. I have divided the tribes as fairly as possible based on previously shared seasons.

Because you are all Winners and have all had vast experience in surviving Tribal Councils... we thought we would start things off with a bang. BOTH tribes will be going to the first Tribal Council. The votes will be due on Sunday. Tonight's Immunity Challenge is for Individual Immunity. It will begin at 8c/9e tonight. You will have 24 hours to complete it on your own schedule. You can begin at any time within those 24 hours. The results will be revealed Friday after the challenge is due.

Good luck and game on!
Ziggy liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom