Immunity Challenge #1 - Bumpuzzled

Overview: Tonight, a Stranded classic, going back to our first ever challenge, this time individual. You will have a 6x4 puzzle. You must successfully unscramble the puzzle in your confessional forum USING ORIGINAL IMAGE TAGS. For some of you, it may be your first time assembling a puzzle using image tags only.

You can use this thread to ask any questions ahead of time. There will be a separate challenge thread posted here when the challenge begins. When you reply to that thread, YOUR TIME STARTS. your time ends when you correctly post the completed puzzle IN YOUR CONFESSIONAL.

The person on each tribe to finish the fastest will win Individual Immunity and cannot be voted out at the first Tribal Council. Finishing times will be made public.

Rules:
- You must post your finished puzzle in your confessional.
- You cannot help your tribemates with the challenge, it is individual.
- You must use the original image tags to solve the puzzle when reassembling.

Time Limit: Challenge will end at 8:00c/9:00e sharp Friday, April 3rd. Results to be announced shortly afterwards.

Tribal Council will take place on Sunday. For Fenrir it will take place at 8:00c/9:00e, voting will be due at 8:20c/9:20e. For Munin, it will take place at 8:30c/9:30e, voting will be due at 8:50c/9:50e. You should prevote if you cannot be there live.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
I have the results of the Immunity Challenge. The times are as follows:

Stephanie 8:36
Russell 9:23
Loveita 10:53
Kim S. 12:16
Mookie 12:20
Joaquin 12:28
Cristina 13:14
Val 14:23
Melinda 33:22
Courtney 37:21
Catalie DQ

Jeff 9:13
Aubry 10:06
Tammy 10:20
Penner 10:42
Cassandra 10:58
Kim M. 12:07
Penny 14:26
Yve 17:36
Alex DQ
Cochran DQ
Ziggy DQ

Stephanie and Jeff are both Individually Immune from Tribal Council on Sunday.

Fenrir, I'll see you at 8c/9e for Tribal Council where Jeff cannot be voted out.
Munin, I'll see you at 8:30c/9:30e for Tribal where Stephanie cannot be voted out.

Two former winners will become the first to be voted out of Stranded for Victory.

If you haven't noticed, there are idol's available to be found. I will be posting a clue tomorrow at this time.

Good luck guys! Excited to see you all back in action.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts