By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Immunity Challenge #9 - Rack'em Up

Overview: There are three bricks - orange, purple, and blue. I have made wordfilters in the manner of :shape: (so orange, purple, and blue with : on either side) for easy access.

In your confessional, you will build a tower. Starting with a post that has just an orange brick, you will follow that with a post featuring the purple brick on top of the orange brick, followed by a post with the blue brick on top of the prior images, and continuing in that pattern throughout. The posts should look something like this:

Post One:
:orange:

Post Two:

:purple:

Post Three:

:blue:

Post Four:

:blue:

The person with the highest tower at the end of the challenge will win immunity. However, there are a few wrinkles.

First, you will only be able to build for thirty minutes starting from the time of your first post. Any posts or edits made after time expires will not count toward your total score. Additionally, you may only post additions to the tower at the :00 or :05 second marks - should you post on any other second mark, a gust of wind will knock your tower down and you'll need to begin rebuilding.

To be completely clear, missing a 00 or 05 second will not knock your tower down, only posts on an 01, 02, etc. timestamp will collapse the tower. You can take as much times as you'd like between any two posts, and can stop building short of the 30 minute mark if you're satisfied with your progress.

If at any point you post the wrong image on top of the last, your tower will come crumbling down. If you do not catch this and begin rebuilding, your total will be counted as 0. Additionally, your score will likewise count as 0 if any image in your tower was added on an improper timestamp.

Rules:
- This is an individual challenge, no helping
- You only have 30 minutes after posting your first brick.
- You must post the bricks in the correct order
- You must post on a timestamp ending with 0 or 5

Deadline: 5:30c/6:30e with Tribal Council to follow at 6:30c/7:30e.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Cristina
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:35:03 pm Yes, you should now be able to see the timestamps. Your account was created before I set that up. If anyone else has that issue (in particular players from earlier seasons) let me know!
I am having troiuble trying to figure out how to see them?

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
F
Cristina wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:46:20 am
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:35:03 pm Yes, you should now be able to see the timestamps. Your account was created before I set that up. If anyone else has that issue (in particular players from earlier seasons) let me know!
I am having troiuble trying to figure out how to see them?
Fixed!

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
Tammy wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:47:43 am by a timestamp ending with a "0" or "5" this means like "20" or "25" as well? Or are you only technically able to post a max of 2 times per minute?
Correct to the first thing. So that would be what 12 times a minute? something like that
Tammy liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
Here are the results of the challenge:

Yve 66
Tammy 55
Penner 36
Joaquin 31
Cassandra 26
Stephanie 26
Loveita 14
Melinda 13
Russell 6
Cristina 1
Catalie 0
Kim 0

HOWEVER, because Yve started her very first brick with :06, her official count is 0.

Therefore, Tammy! Wins individual immunity.

Jeff Probst

• Host