By Loveita
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Okay so I don't know about you all, but I'm ready to win one last time as a tribe before merge!!!

I'm a big fan of word searches, but am definitely willing to sit out if my availability doesn't work for other people. Tomorrow I'm definitely free from: (All in EDT) 11:30-2:00; 3:00-4:00, 5:00-deadline.

Let's yeet this wheat, as the kids would say! :bomb:

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
I am free all today tomorrow. I think I'm strong at word searches too (although I'd feel more comfortable if I could just be a spotter and not the one who actually fills out the crossword on paint/uploads it)

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
I've fully committed to the NEET lifestyle so no conflicts from me. Aiming to wake up by 11 PST, but as always feel free to go without me if I'm AWOL.

I don't know if there's tooo much strategy to this, but maybe two people could be searching systematically row by row (one going forwards through the list, one going backwards) while the other two just free-for-all it? I dunno, that might be too complicated. Let's make sure the compiler is chosen beforehand, though, with a thread all prepped and ready~

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Kim wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:57:31 pm I am free all today tomorrow. I think I'm strong at word searches too (although I'd feel more comfortable if I could just be a spotter and not the one who actually fills out the crossword on paint/uploads it)

Ditto what Kim said... I SO wanna CRUSH THIS CHALLENGE TOMORROW....

Can we run another fake out fucking up again after? Or will it be too obvious? I dunno how gullible these people are. Sorry was a high thought... I should probably get off the board before I say something stupid. Ahhhh this is some good shit.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Cristina
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
We out here surviving and Melinda is living her high best life :loveeyes:

I like to think I am good at word searches? I am not so good at compiling, so I wouldn't like that role but I am free all day to help on this. Remember, we don't need to win this, we just need to not come last, so lets give this the full NuMunin treatment!

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Ok that was a realllly stupid high thought haha I don't think we can do another fake out at this point. Drank too much wine last night but some breakfast and a hot shower should fix that... Definitely willing to be a part of the challenge today but I can also sit out... I feel like we are all hungry for it and are going to put our best foot forward.

I have some zoom meetings between 12pm and 1:30pm Eastern but I am available after that, assuming we aren't going to be doing it any earlier than that.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
I would be okay with being the "organizer" and poster, especially if no one else wants to. I think we should use some sort of grid system like I put below if it's not too hard to overlay or match up. Then when someone finds a word, they can give the poster the row/column location of the first letter, and the direction. Even if it's slightly off, it should still be easy enough for the poster to find and confirm.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Loveita wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:11:52 pm I would be okay with being the "organizer" and poster, especially if no one else wants to. I think we should use some sort of grid system like I put below if it's not too hard to overlay or match up. Then when someone finds a word, they can give the poster the row/column location of the first letter, and the direction. Even if it's slightly off, it should still be easy enough for the poster to find and confirm.

Brilliant... I am game for you to be the leader... you will need to balance looking for words yourself and then checking back with the chat to see answers we have found.

Someone had a good idea about having maybe 2 people searching for like the first half/bottom half and two people just randomly searching for them... let's all convene in the chat and we can have a fool proof strategy before we attempt.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey queens and queers - I will be here for the evening. I am making my first gin and tonic now and will get progressively drunker throughout the evening. Happy Good Friday!

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom