-- 5th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Danni Boatwright
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Gary

Good morning, good morning, good morning, not you! You can choke!
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Episode 02
Ziggy

The creek was made narrow by little green trees that grew too close together. The creek was like 12,845 telephone booths in a row with high Victorian ceilings and all the doors taken off and all the backs of the booths knocked out.

Sometimes when I went fishing in there, I felt just like a telephone repairman, even though I did not look like one. I was only a kid covered with fishing tackle, but in some strange way by going in there and catching a few trout, I kept the telephone in service. I was an asset to society.

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Episode 07
Val
u better be ready...
EXTRA VOTE:
Val
...they're comin' for u

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Episode 09
Cristina
if this doesn't work the rabbit hole goes deeper

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Episode 12
Tammy
gets me through one more round at least

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Episode 13 - REVOTE
Loveita
i'm truly sorry love. i know you've protected me but that's for your resume, not mine. i genuinely enjoyed playing with you and i hope you understand

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Final Tribal Council
Steph
Unlike the other two, you realized that you didn't have to perform some unnecessarily roundabout song-and-dance routine to get to the end, and I'm not about to try so hard to escape the "bitter" label that I over-intellectualize the "goat" label. Good game, sis, I'm hoping the fourth time's the charm.

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom