By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom

I'm so fucking nervous right now. The unthinkable happened and was lost again and I'm pissed. Catalie blew it, but if Val hasn't suggested right before we started that she compiles everything when it was always going to be me beforehand, then I'm pretty sure we would've won. Courtney has been trying to get me out but Catalie's come to my rescue pretty much, and is making sure I'm safe. I think I can trust her to pull through for me here and I pretty much have to at this point. Val I'm iffy on, she has the idol which she keeps saying she'll use tonight but if she plays it on Courtney then I'm pretty much screwed. Here's hoping I make it through because I'd be devastated to just miss out on the merge, ugh.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
And Val wasted the idol on herself like an idiot when it was only going to be me or Courtney on the chopping block. Nice one! We could've used that at the merge. :eyeroll:

At least she didn't play it on Courtney, I guess, which I was worried about. So I should be fine here?

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phew! Glad I scraped through and made the merge. Still pissed we even had to vote Courtney out and couldn't win one damn challenge on this tribe, but whatever. I think we're all low key annoyed at each other for that, lol. Can't cry over spilled milk, just gotta pick it up and get it together at the merge.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom